Monday, May 26, 2014

Minding the Gap...

I'm back from the UK and it was FABULOUS!

I've never been so busy in my life. I don't think I ever walked that much in my life, either.

The people at Titan Books are wonderful, in particular, Ms. Ella Bowman, publicist extraordinaire. She kept me on task, provided great conversation, bottled waters, dirty curry and friendship. I'll be posting pictures from my trip abroad in later posts but wanted to share two very cool British moments of the LAND OF SHADOWS release.

First, The Times UK piece on growing up in America written by Rhys Blakely and shot by Barry J. Holmes. What an honor!

And on May 21, I visited the BBC to talk about LAND OF SHADOWS on BBC Radio Four "Women's Hour.'. My interview with Jenni Murray is somewhere in the middle.

All of this -- flying over, Crimefest, blogs, crime writers, great reviews, the Tube -- it was a dream come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment